Day 2 and 3 of 21 day fix (1)

June 13, 2017
Alright.. So today was a complete disaster. It was about 30 degree C where I live today, making it almost unbearable in the house. I did 10 minutes of the upper fix workout before dying. Like I think I actually died! As well I may have had some food I shouldn't have. Sigh!

But that's okay.. Move on girl! Green pastures and such.





June 14, 2017
Today has been much better! It is so much cooler so I was totally pumped to start the day! My eating wasn't to horrible.. I did have some juice. But no pop! WOOT :)

Todays workout was supposed to  be lower fix.. but I read that calendar wrong and ended up doing Pilates. Oh well! Ill do lower fix tomorrow ;)

Todays workout wasn't too horrible. I did almost the WHOLE workout using modified moves. At the end of this workout there is a series of plank workouts and after my first plank.. I literally could not push myself off the floor. I tried and tired but just couldn't. As well my back did hurt a little after the floor series. That being said I am SUPER proud of myself actually pushing through all of the series and actually completely the full time for each.





Update*
So I woke up this morning (June 15th) Around 3am in EXCRUCIATING pain! They pain was in my lower abdomen and my right side. It was to the point that I was in tears and literally thought I might die. After lots of meds and a hot bath the pain subsided. I chalk it down to how hard I worked my muscles with Pilates. Tomorrow I will skip my workout and go for a nice long walk.

Comments