Day 5, 6 and 7 of 21 days fix (1)

Day 5 June 16th.
Today was cardio fix, I got quiet the sweat on! I was only able to do about 15 minutes of it, but I did the full workouts until the 15 minute mark.

I forgot to write down what I ate today, although it wasn't horrible.. Better then most of my days in the last week :)

Day 6 June 17th
Dirty 30... I love you, but hate you. You literally kicked my ass! I don't remember when I worked out so hard in my life. :P

Again I forgot to write down what I ate, having to take care of a 8 month old and help with my step son really doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Day 7 June 18th
Well today was literally a write off. LOL I didn't do my workout due to having a super cranky baby, and didn't write down my food intake. Sigh

At the end of the week.. this is how I am feeling.


Comments