Day 8, 9 and 10!
Day 8 June 19
Oh my word today has been a fantastic day! I woke up and checked my weight and was 2 lbs down! OMG I'm so excited! It is definitely pushing me hard today.
My diet has been almost spot on.. besides the donut! That being said I had a super long walk and did amazing during my workout so I'm not horribly worried about it.
I walked about an hour today with my daughter in the SWELTERING heat. Or it at least felt that way lol. When I got home I fed the baby and started my first workout of the week!! Total cardio body fix.. You made me sweat today! I also found I was able to do more of the workout which was amazing!
There were a few things I was not able to do, or not able to do for the full time.
I also didn't do my workout :(.. But I did go for a bit of a walk.
Day 10 June 21
Alright.. today has started off badly again. My baby was up ALL night.. so this morning when she woke up her dad took her for me so I could sleep more. I missed breakfast and slept until 11pm.
When I woke up I was going to make myself a pork chop and come mashed potatoes.. But the pork chop was bad.. So I ate mashed potatoes and had a small glass of Pepsi.
All that being said I did do some of my workout. I notice that I am slowly getting better and able to do more with each day!
Todays workout was Lower fix.. In the first round I was only able to do the squat-knee raise for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.. instead of the full 2 minutes. In round 2 There was NO WAY I could do the courtesy lunge.. I tried a few times but I really did not want to hurt myself so I moved on. I will say in round 2 I ROCKED the calf raises.. and those bad boys hurt haha. I finished the workout here as my legs could barely hold myself at this point. I completed about 16 minutes of the workout
I added in about 11 minutes of the upper fix as I missed it yesterday. I was very proud I could do 11 seconds plank.. modified of course!
Oh my word today has been a fantastic day! I woke up and checked my weight and was 2 lbs down! OMG I'm so excited! It is definitely pushing me hard today.
My diet has been almost spot on.. besides the donut! That being said I had a super long walk and did amazing during my workout so I'm not horribly worried about it.
I walked about an hour today with my daughter in the SWELTERING heat. Or it at least felt that way lol. When I got home I fed the baby and started my first workout of the week!! Total cardio body fix.. You made me sweat today! I also found I was able to do more of the workout which was amazing!
CHECK OUT THIS SWEAT!!!
There were a few things I was not able to do, or not able to do for the full time.
- Surrenders.. I literally was NOT able to do these.. I tried SO hard but I couldn't get back off the floor :(
- I was only about to do 40 seconds of the wood chop squats.. a HUGE improvement
Last week, I had to end the workout around 20 minutes, and I was only about to do about 30 seconds of each workout.. Still wasn't able to do the surrenders.
THIS WEEK, I was able to do all workouts for the full 60 seconds ( except the surrenders and the wood chop squats) on modified.
The only issue with this workout is I currently am unable to any sort of workout where I have to lay on my back. Since having my daughter my back has been very bad... I'm able to get onto my back, but when I do the first sit-up or what ever workout it is I'm literally in tears because of the stabbing pain. I'm chalking it down to the fact that my back muscles are SO weak.
Day 9 June 20
Well today kind of sucked :(.. My diet started off great.. and of course ended badly! SighsI also didn't do my workout :(.. But I did go for a bit of a walk.
Day 10 June 21
Alright.. today has started off badly again. My baby was up ALL night.. so this morning when she woke up her dad took her for me so I could sleep more. I missed breakfast and slept until 11pm.
When I woke up I was going to make myself a pork chop and come mashed potatoes.. But the pork chop was bad.. So I ate mashed potatoes and had a small glass of Pepsi.
All that being said I did do some of my workout. I notice that I am slowly getting better and able to do more with each day!
Todays workout was Lower fix.. In the first round I was only able to do the squat-knee raise for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.. instead of the full 2 minutes. In round 2 There was NO WAY I could do the courtesy lunge.. I tried a few times but I really did not want to hurt myself so I moved on. I will say in round 2 I ROCKED the calf raises.. and those bad boys hurt haha. I finished the workout here as my legs could barely hold myself at this point. I completed about 16 minutes of the workout
I added in about 11 minutes of the upper fix as I missed it yesterday. I was very proud I could do 11 seconds plank.. modified of course!
Well it seems the rest of my day was a write off when talking about food...sigh.





Comments
Post a Comment