FUCK...Day 4 of 21 day fix (1)

I did it again.. Sabatoge.

As sit here at 1 pm, eating pasta and meatballs... What the heck man...I didn't do my workout, but that wasn't the worst part! I was out with my husband and baby, and I got thirsty and hungry. Instead of trying to find something decently good for me.. I went to McDonalds and got fries and root beer. Like WTF is wrong with me.





I will add my food log, which makes me so angry with myself. Sigh.


I had a really nice walk with my daughter, we walked around for about 1.5 hours. Which doesn't burn a lot, but that's okay.

I am super excited to start my working out again tomorrow! I will completely skip day 4, and not do my lower fix.

To be honest I'm really scared for tomorrow. It is Cardio fix. Yikes! lol

Comments