Starting again!... Day 1

We meet again...

Lets start with some stats to kick this entry off..

Weight: 242lbs
Bust: 43 Inch
Waist: 39.5 Inch
Hips:56 Inch
thigh R : 32.5 Inch
Thigh L : 31.5 Inch
Arm R : 17.5 Inch
Arm L : 17 Inch

Yepp, that was fun. Well today has been pretty good I would say. I ate pretty well, the worst thing I have had today was a glass of chocolate milk. I think that's decent! I am not being crazy with my diet again this time around, just trying to drink more water, and cut out some sugar and such!

My Workout...

Round 1

-I again am unable to do surrenders.. I try SO hard but I just cant get back up off the floor. Someday!
-Shuffle Unmodified (Holy did this ever get my heart rate up!)
-No Surrender
-Shuffle, 30 seconds unmodified, 30 seconds modified

Round 2

-Wood Chop Squat Unmodified with 3lbs weight
-Cross Skie Unmodified 40 seconds with 3lb weight, modified 20 seconds with 3lb weight
-Wood Chop Squat Unmodified with 3lbs weight
-Cross Modified With no weight

Round 3

-Weighted Jog, Modified with 3lb weight
-Knee pull Unmodified, 30 second right 30 seconds left ( I knew I would not be able to do two rounds with weight so I did 30 seconds on each leg then modified second time)
-Weighted jog, Modified No weight
-Knee Pull, Modified no weight

As you can see I started super strong and started to get weak and slow by the end of this. I had to stop at round 3 because I literally cant do the fourth round. The workouts are all on the ground and I am unable to do them because of how painful it is for me. I did the first 20 minutes, and the 3 minute cool down. GO ME!



Comments